The main objective of these tutorials is to provide governmental and private sector employees with an understanding of interoperability concepts and increase their with state-of-the-art knowledge for building and deploying e-government interoperability framework. These tutorials are designed to be followed by people with at least a 4-year degree in Information Technology or a 3-year degree in Computer Science, and with good practical skills and knowledge on databases, Java and UML.
- Process and Data Modeling
- Data Integration and Open Information System
- Process Integration and Service Oriented Architectures
- Ontology Engineering and Lexical Semantics
Related material (courses, modules, lectures):
- Advanced A.I. “A course at Birzeit University by Dr. Jarrar”